Friday, February 7, 2014

Film Festival



I’m very excited to announce that two of my documentaries in the "View from the Inside" collection, “Just Ordinary Days,” and “You’re Never Over Love,” are currently being shown in an online film festival.

This festival,“Culture Unplugged: Spirit Enlightened,” features films from 113 countries around the world.   I’m including the link below to allow you to connect directly with my personal page and documentaries.  


You will also find details about my next project, “Our Human Connection,”  by selecting this link:


I'm very happy to have this new venue to share information about this project, as I’ve been planning it for many years! 

The festival will continue through March, but I hope you will visit soon.  Also, prizes are awarded for the most-watched films in the festival.

Please check back on this blog for progress reports!  I'd love to know that others are following me on this exciting journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment